Continuous Compliance in the Cloud Era
Cloud platforms for everything from IAM to CRM are becoming part of the core business applications at nearly every company. As they are integrated into businesses, companies must now consider the security requirements around these and the challenges their auditors will face.
We teamed up with the experts at Saviynt for an open discussion on how businesses can address these challenges through continuous compliance. During this webinar, we take a look at:
- How the switch to cloud technology impacts audit and compliance
- The importance of a unified compliance framework
- Ways to use analytics for continuous compliance
- How to move to a risk-based security model for compliance
Complete the form on the right to watch the one-hour webcast (which includes a Q&A session) with the leaders of our Project Advisory team and the Saviynt team.
About the Speakers:
- Matt Gantner has more than a decade of experience helping Fortune 1000 companies implement technology and performance improvement programs. Matt focuses on integrating business needs into a flexible and sustainable solution by taking a risk-based approach. His expertise includes access management implementations, rule-set customization, SAP security redesign/remediation, mitigating controls definition, identity and access management, SAP vulnerability assessments, and strategy development. Prior to joining Sunera, Matt was the global lead for PwC's SAP GRC solutions. Matt is the Principal of Focal Point's Project Advisory practice.
- Yashavanth Prakash is responsible for product management, product marketing along with supporting other strategic initiatives across Saviynt. Yash has over 13 years of experience in consulting, business development, portfolio management and executing complex security projects for leading enterprises across the globe. Most recently, Yash served in a leadership position at IBM responsible for the growth of security services business and held similar position at Infosys focusing on business development, consulting and practice development activities. Yash is the VP of Products at Saviynt.